Staging and Configuration
Deploying technology across distributed locations with consistency and reliability is complex. CrossCom has more than 35 years experience in developing, testing and perfecting processes and protocols to minimize deployment issues and decrease costs associated with installation, training, and ultimately support.
- Our project managers start by carefully documenting each step required to ensure a successful integration in the field.
- Once approved, technologies are uniformly staged and assembled with needed configurations, images, and programs in a CrossCom Integration Center.
- After serialization and asset tagging, equipment is tested before the pre-defined rollout schedule determines when it is assembled and boxed and/or palletized into kits.
- Shipping inspects and sends the kits – also tagged to track assets individually or as part of a kit in CrossTrack – to the site, technician, or depot location within two days of the installation date.
- Installation of configured technology is closely monitored to insure operational effectiveness and adjustments are made in real time for successful deployment.
With a constant focus on details and process, CrossCom deploys and installs technologies on time to minimize operational disruptions and avoid technology down time.
The CrossCom Difference
- Unmatched dedication and commitment to customers’ success
- Actual accountability
- Value creation and innovation
- A field service network of tenured technicians
- Real results