Distributed Field Service Network
When a field technician is needed to deploy or service technology onsite, you want the right person, with the correct skill set, knowledge, and equipment. CrossCom is armed with local experts who know our business and our customers around the world to make this vision a reality.
- We partner with local service companies who are committed to long-term relationships with CrossCom and employ full-time, certified technicians. Over 60% are military veterans.
- The personnel we send to our customer sites have an average tenure of 12 years of working for our partners and with our customers.
- CrossCom dispatches these labor resources on an as-needed basis, selecting the technician who has the skills and experience to complete the particular job most efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Technicians use MyCrossCom Portal to receive dispatches. This systems, paired with our24x7 Support Desk, provide the resources and information they need to expedite service calls and implementations.
- Technician performance is tracked and feedback provided to improve field performance and eliminate underperforming partners.
- Customers have complete visibility to their onsite technician work orders through CrossCom’s award-winning graphical MAP system which tracks the status of service requests in real-time.
Through our local partner model, CrossCom exclusively pairs the assurances of a dedicated and qualified field technician force with the flexibility and cost efficiencies of a variable model.
The CrossCom Difference
- Unmatched dedication and commitment to customers’ success
- Actual accountability
- Value creation and innovation
- A field service network of tenured technicians
- Real results