Very few service providers can claim end-to-end visibility of inventory, technicians, service calls, repairs, performance metrics, and all other aspects of providing time-sensitive technology support services. CrossCom provides this access in real-time, recording whatever happens wherever it happens as it happens and using in-depth analytics to improve service and processes going forward.
- The backbone of our IT infrastructure is a state-of-the-art data center in the Buffalo Grove headquarters backed by building UPS and dual generators.
- In-house development teams assure that CrossCom’s applications and systems are always up to date and seamlessly integrated to customers’ order tracking and work ticket systems, including ServiceNow Heat, Peregrine, and Remedy.
- Project managers use CrossManage to create and track projects from inception to completion.
- Inventory management is fully integrated to Support Desk functions so that calls are logged, field technicians and inventory (at both the asset and kit level) are dispatched and tracked, and every other activity – staging and assembly, order picking, inventory shipping and receipts, repair, disposal, receipts, payables, and account management – are all managed and accessible within one system.
- CrossInform is our customers’ view into our systems: it provides extensive reporting and visibility into service call histories (by site), problem and equipment types, ticket updates, installation and project tracking, and inventory and logistics interfaces, enabling real-time cost control and asset planning.
- Customers can also “see” the status and details of every onsite visit by a Distributed Field Service Network technician through Customer MAP, a revolutionary, CIO award-winning graphical interface.
Only CrossCom provides live access to every service and solution we deliver with in-depth analysis detailing the implications of the statistics and the path to improved service and cost savings. Our complete transparency assures customers that we provide the attention and diligence to each project and service.
The CrossCom Difference
- Unmatched dedication and commitment to customers’ success
- Actual accountability
- Value creation and innovation
- A field service network of tenured technicians
- Real results