We deliver on our mission of providing technology support solutions that provide measurable and repeatable business improvements and long-term value to our customers and the industries we serve through continuous growth and innovation. Our track record proves that we do both.
- Established as Cross Communications to install and service phone systems in the Chicago area
- Replaced phone systems in 1,200 Walgreens stores across the country, launching the company’s specialization in supporting store and similar environments throughout North America with our Distributed Field Labor Network
- Growth in our customer base and Distributed Field Labor Network
- Substantial growth in our suite of services tailored to meet the needs of supporting multiple hardware assets across distributed locations
- Introduced CrossInform, our customer information portal that gives customers real-time access to all of their CrossCom Services and support.
- Entered on-site support market for point of sale, server, and network products
- Entered repair market by moving repair of voice products in house, reducing cost associated with an outsourced supplier.
- Acquired two companies to grow our project rollout and point of sale (POS)/back office equipment maintenance services, rounding out CrossCom’s ability to support customers’ end-to-end infrastructures, including point of sale (POS), servers, networks, wireless, voice, and electrical systems.
- Attracted private equity to align capital structure with corporate strategy to support long-term sustainable growth.
- Created our “wall to wall” point of sale maintenance services through support of a large national retailer
- Expanded Buffalo Grove facility providing space for growth in customer base and competencies.
- Implemented new systems providing the platform for holistic systems approach and securing the company’s ability to provide accountability, visibility and transparency into the future.
- Entered the market for Support Desk services for large national retailers
- Created Support Desk personnel, systems, and capabilities with a new facility in Tulsa, OK
- Expanded Memphis, TN facility to support our growing repair, staging, logistics, and warehousing operations
CrossCom has evolved a lot in the last 40 years – and we’re nowhere near stopping… watch us. You’ll like what you see – just like our customers.
The CrossCom Difference
- Unmatched dedication and commitment to customers’ success
- Actual accountability
- Value creation and innovation
- A field service network of tenured technicians
- Real results