CrossCom uses a backbone of processes behind everything we do. It’s those processes – and the governance they provide– that deliver consistent quality and continuous improvement to the cost-effective solutions customers rely on.
- Every item, including consumables of cables, adapters, and other parts not used for repair and refurbishment, is tracked and maintained using serial numbers.
- Cycle counts are performed daily and coordinated with the repair operation to create a refurbishment schedule that assures enough inventory to sustain appropriate order volume per product, minimizing back orders.
- Once refurbished, inventory is moved to a finished goods warehouse that is spot-audited each day. Full physical inventories are performed annually (and more frequently if required).
- When inventory is dispatched for shipment, it is packaged with outbound and return waybills, then inspected and weighed before being shipped via daily pick-up. More urgent requests are fulfilled through carrier hub drop-offs, Next Flight Out (NFO) shipments, or technician deliveries.
- Cameras that record the shipping and packing process quality ensure that technology is packed to avoid damage in shipping.
- Each asset is reviewed to determine time between failures and is retired at the end of its useful life to avoid rapid field failure.
Value-Based Adaptive Sourcing and Pricing
- Through our predictive maintenance approach, CrossCom has detailed knowledge of the costs to maintain the various hardware technologies we support.
- Our detailed data analysis translates into evidence-based intervention that yields higher service levels than our competitors.
- More than 40 years of experience supporting local sites gives us the insight and expertise to price our support per location, based on the individual customer environment.
- Customers realize significant support and ownership savings that typical reactive and proactive incident-based or per user pricing methods can’t offer.
Regardless of the service – whether we are answering a Level I Support Desk call or deploying thousands of point-of-sale systems – we have a process. By applying the same diligence and governance to process throughout the organization, we ensure our customers’ receive consistent, cost-effective service everywhere in the world.
The CrossCom Difference
- Unmatched dedication and commitment to customers’ success
- Actual accountability
- Value creation and innovation
- A field service network of tenured technicians
- Real results