Deployment, Installation, and Integration
Installing new technology – hardware, software, or both – creates impactful change. It takes careful project management with end-to-end tracking and visibility to ensure that every implementation – single site, multiple locations, national, or global – is on schedule and within budget.
- Each implementation is lead by an experienced project manager to ensure efficiency and quality.
- The pre-configured and staged equipment is deployed and coordinated with install technicians from our Distributed Field Service Network based on the rollout timeline.
- By centralizing equipment configuration and scope of work development, we implement and integrate new technologies efficiently and cost-effectively with nominal onsite disruptions.
- 35 years of developing and managing our network allows us to quickly match the field technicians’ skills with the requirements of the implementation.
- Every step of the process is recorded through CrossManage and customers have real-time visibility through CrossInform.
No matter the size or scope of the roll-out, CrossCom’s time and attention to every detail ensures that implementations are as efficient and seamless as possible.
The CrossCom Difference
- Unmatched dedication and commitment to customers’ success
- Actual accountability
- Value creation and innovation
- A field service network of tenured technicians
- Real results